Direct Access Uk Ltd
With the advent of the Disabled Discrimination Act (DDA) the focus of improving access to private homes and public buildings has been sharpened by legalisation concerning accessibility in both buildings and throughout transport systems. The aim is to give people with reduced mobility greater independence and more freedom of movement with the objective of improving their quality of life.
Direct Access UK Ltd specialise in creating access solutions for people with reduced mobility. We are an innovative access company; our mission is to offer Occupational Therapists, architects, consulting engineers and other who work with access conditions, a solution that can help plan ramp systems, lifting platforms and lifts.
With a wide product range, it is our goal to create accessibility conditions that ease access to the surroundings for the walking-impaired, wheelchair users and others with reduced mobility.
We also offer professional advice regarding accessibility:
* Analysis & surveys, in line with all current buildings regulations and legislation
Direct Access UK Ltd are Committed to helping our clients solve access issues with a range of quality affordable products that are designed and developed to the highest safety standards. We have innovative solutions that are flexible and easy to use so giving disabled users confidence and independence.
Our continued commitment to clients does not end with the installation of a product, we promise to offer full training to full DDA standards where required when purchasing one of our products.
A range of tailored Service Contracts at competitive costs are available. Designed to give the right level of maintenance as recommended by British Standards giving additional peace of mind to prevent or cover unexpected breakdowns.
Strategic Access Solutions
- Competitive access solutions - with our unique USP
- Delivering quality products with unique products
- Focused resources to solve unusual access solutions
- Identify, implement and complete with ongoing support
- Monitor performance, continuously review and advise
- Set goals, work with clients to achieve optimum criteria
- Realistic cost structure tailored to clients requirements
- Independent distributors that are supported by award winning manufacturers