The new Direct Access handrail system has been designed to extend our modular range of access solutions, and is suitable for a variety of applications. Using the same high quality materials and finishes for guaranteed strength and longevity, the handrail system is compatible with our existing range of connectors, providing a continuous, compliant and cost effective solution.
Designed to provide the flexibility for a wide array of configurations, the handrail tube is simply cut to size, and attached to the necessary brackets using our stainless steel allen bolts and 4.8mm blind rivets, providing a quick and secure method of installation.
key features about our handrails…
- Easy and quick to install with no painting required
- Adjustable brackets for flexibility
- Warm touch acrylic coating for compliance
- Satisfies existing building regulations and guidance
- Strong construction and tested components
- Surface mounted using a floor plate
- Permanently fixed using concrete
- Fully galvanised prior to coating providing the best corrosion resistant finish
- Provides a continuous 42mm diameter handrail
- Easily incorporates a 600mm midrail
this is what our customers say...
“Very good, quick installation, workman were brilliant and would definitely recommend and use again.” Mrs Jones, March 2013
“Happy with all the service, men were very helpful and polite, rail suited exactly what I needed.” Mrs Brown, April 2013
“Service was spot on, rail was exactly what I needed, from workman through to product and service, everything was perfect.” Mr Morgan, May 2013