The new Direct Access handrail system has been designed to extend our modular range of access solutions, and is suitable for a variety of applications. Using the same high quality materials and finishes for guaranteed strength and longevity, the handrail system is compatible with our existing range of connectors, providing a continuous, compliant and cost effective solution.
Designed to provide the flexibility for a wide array of configurations, the handrail tube is simply cut to size, and attached to the necessary brackets using our stainless steel allen bolts and 4.8mm blind rivets, providing a quick and secure method of installation.
key features about our handrails…
- Easy and quick to install with no painting required
- Adjustable brackets for flexibility
- Warm touch acrylic coating for compliance
- Satisfies existing building regulations and guidance
- Strong construction and tested components
- Surface mounted using a floor plate
- Permanently fixed using concrete
- Fully galvanised prior to coating providing the best corrosion resistant finish
- Provides a continuous 42mm diameter handrail
- Easily incorporates a 600mm midrail
this is what our customers say...
“Happy with all the service, men were very helpful and polite, rail suited exactly what I needed.” Mrs Brown, April 2013
“Very good, quick installation, workman were brilliant and would definitely recommend and use again.” Mrs Jones, March 2013
“Service was spot on, rail was exactly what I needed, from workman through to product and service, everything was perfect.” Mr Morgan, May 2013